1. Urban Outfitters has texting gloves, which would be ideal for photos:
Brown is good, but they have navy blue w. red in some stores.
2. Plaid fleece-lined slippers from H&M (saw them @ the newbury store, the only slippers I like!)
3. iTunes gift cards
4. an ipod touch, preferably the exact same model I have, only w/o spidery cracks all over it. How would someone find such a thing? Hmmmm.....
5. a great book -- maybe one you've read?
6. fiction & lit journals.
I love this one: http://www.all-story.com/ and you can get back-issues for $4 right now! (I have the fall issue already.)
also good: Best American Short Fiction, Pen/O'Henry Prize, American Short Fiction, Ploughshares
I'm really into film magazines right now, but they are expensive! these are the ones that have really thoughtful articles:
http://www.filmlinc.com/fcm/fcm.htm (Film Comment)
8. Gift certificates to bookstores like Trident on newbury street!
Please post hints/wishlists!